December 19, 2012

New Year Resolutions

It's never too early to start thinking about new year resolutions.
There have been years where I don't make resolutions at all &
there have been years where I make many of them.

I've decided to limit myself to 5-
& these are ones like go to the gym 5x a week (even though I do actually plan on getting back in the swing of things haha)

1. Live in the moment & soak it up.
2. See my family more often.
3. Set a new financial goal & meet it (we are big savers & I hit my financial goal for 2012).
4. Travel Europe with Tiel in the Summer (France & Switzerland).
5. can't post the 5th one JUST yet. (soon).

Life has been crazy lately.
Here are some of our recent photos/events:

[[ Thanksgiving at the Ranch ]]





[[ Christmas Decorations/Party ]]






[[ Churchill Wedding ]]




[[ Random & Uchi ]]




1 comment:

RadiantKristen said...

Your holiday shirts are stupendous! Looks like y'all are having a great holiday season, and you have some great goals for the upcoming year.