This is a tad bit late, but this is the first time I've had the time or felt like blogging.
My Thanksgiving was interesting-- I'll break it down for ya.
Tuesday I went to my home town. 3.5 hour drive.. nearly hit a deer.
The deer was so close we literally locked eyes.
My mom & grandparents and I spent Tuesday evening together & ate at my favorite steak restuarant.
Keep in mind I do not eat steak haha, but they've got good ranch dressing.
Wednesday I met my dad for lunch then made & ate an entire cheesball.
That night my grandparents and mom and I celebrated Thanksgiving & played Yahtzee.
It was awesome.
Then Thursday morning I got up at the crack of dawn and came back home to Austin.
I came home changed super fast/got ready & headed over to Tiel's parents.
With me I had a new cheeseball (3x as big), Wine, & a present for his sweet grandparents.
We hung out the entire day watching football and eating more cheese.
There is never a dull moment when I am there and I love it.
Thursday night Tiel and I met up with quite a few friends and I got to see Anna
Friday -- blahhhh -- Tiel & I were SO sick. I slept half the day. waa.
Saturday we hung out at his parents again & I helped his mom decorate their Christmas tree.
We only broke 2 ornaments...
Later that night we all got together & went to Perry's Steakhouse
ohh my SOOO GOOD.
Tiel got a pork chop that was literally bigger than Mimzie.
Okay so now for the good stuff- Sunday we got ALL of the living room furniture!
coffee & end table, entertainment system, couch, & two chairs
We found everything from Crate & Barrell and World Interiors.
Now we just need:
a rug or 5
drapes & currtain rods
I am praying we get in before Christmas, but as long as it is before New Years I'm fine.
They are starting to put the rock on tomorrow.. photos to come!
I am thankful for:
1. my supportive, crazy, wonderful family
2. Tiel-I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world.
3. coconut pudding
4. all of my girlfriends!! I'd die without them.
5. Tiel's family. I love them all so much.
7. my job & the experience I am getting from it
8. hot (soy) chocolate
9. the changing leaves and this chilly weather
10. Moving into our first house
11. green smoothies
12. Winston & Scooter -- my boy dogs back in West Texas
13. My ranch & everything associated with it.
14. My heritage
15. red lipgloss by Channel .. what? it makes me feel pretty.
17. ANNNNNA GRACE STUTEVILLE
18. Modern Family
20. all of my travels around the world
21. My education
22. The United States of America
23. Antibes, France
here are some photos of things I am thankful for also:
no signiture today folks-- I have a new blog design coming VERY soon.